Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I've Found Peace with My Body. You Should, Too.


So, this is me. No filter. No editing. Nothing. Just me. And this is my body that I have come to love and be comfortable in. I had issues with body image before (as most girls have) and struggled for a long time with being secure with how I looked physically. 

Now I feel great and try to take care of myself enough to maintain that attitude about how I look. Curves are okay, embrace them. Being a twig isn't cute nor is it healthy. 

Be happy with your body and feel confident with yourself. Don't try to be "thin" like that model from Victoria's Secret or that magazine ad. They had a little help from Photoshop. Perfection isn't achievable because everyone has a different idea of what perfect is to them.  Strive for being happy with how you look and focus more on who you are than what you look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment